
Friday, June 06, 2008
~ 11:42 AM ~
I paid the Taxi driver. He gleefully found my change, and opened the auto-door for me to exit. I stared around. Am I late, I thought. The absence of any familiar faces brought fear.
I called Yun of Tridili, hoping to relieve my fears of their departure without me. She gave me hope. "We are on our way. Wait there while our Taxi fetches you. We're going to the C.C. to get something from Mr. Ryan C.."
Mr. Ryan C.? Oh, yes. He who helped us book the Chalet. I felt grateful that he could help book it in advance, and use his Identification for rectification. That plus my own Identification would be the tickets to days of fun. Yes, my own Identification, well-kept in my wallet.
While in my deep thought, I saw a familiar face from the corner of my eyes (sounds impossible, but entirely plausible). It was Joan of Tridili! She had been assigned to get the food from the Market of the Giants, in the lands of P.P. We spoke only a few words before our conversation was interrupted by a vehicle stopping right in front of us. In it sat Yun and Erin of Tridili. I boarded the Taxi and set off to find Mr. Ryan C. Our journey had just begun...
If you think I'll describe 3 days of absolute fun with such perfectly sleep inducing words, you are definitely WRONG! Let pictures do the saying!

















Hope you had fun! I know I did!