
Sunday, April 23, 2006
~ 12:11 PM ~
Perhaps the upper plane has been too vigorous to me. The service is breaking me down to remould me, forming a resonance of what is to be a servant of the upper plane. Miraculously, I passed the minimum requirements of a servant, and is due to receive my token of recognition as an Elite Servant. Yet the sacrifice seeem to overshadow the 'glory' and 'pride' that the elder servants preaches. For one, I have become further away from where I truly belong: The plane where democracy is the basis of stability, and peace is the pillar of prosperity. If one would describe my adventurous but socially unattractive life on the lower planes as living in an 'ivory tower', then the upper plane is definitely a cage of not steel or plasma, but 'values' and 'duty'.
In my 'ivory tower', I marvelled at the strength of love, and sighed at the inevitable seperations. Occasional rebonding occurs, yet the external forces present are stronger than that the bond can take. The bliss is a blessing, yes, but so is the end a suffering. People may mock me as emotionless, but I have seen through all these. There is nothing more pathetic than sinking in a pool of adhesive, yet laugh at those who got out. While realising that love is a fundamental part of humans, one must understand that persistance will only harm. Equate.
The cage, however, is an excellent place for the opinionless to be trained as animals. Do not mock those who have their ideas, for they retain an important component of what we call humans. Obedience is rewarded by those who rule over you. Do not be attracted to the master's gifts, for you will fall into an endless pit of servitude. I have seen mindless brawns who detest a freeman like me. In exchange of 'duty' and 'values', they have given up their liberty and even their freedom. I sympathise such people, yet disgust seem to make up more of that feeling.
The conclusion? I have been living in my own world, reciting my own will. The lower planes were of subconscious followers, while the upper planes, submissive. However, the two presents the same people on a different level - brutes conditioned to obedience. A tragedy, definitely. At least for me. Not for the ones holding the whip.