
Monday, May 02, 2005
~ 8:10 PM ~
"You do realise that you are proposing an unorthodox society which will not be funded by the Administration?" The Lion questioned. Those eyes of doubt cut through the thoughts of Hephaestus, in search for his underlying motives.
"Yes, Administrator. I am sure of that. We will not need funding." Hephaestus answered.
"However confident you are of the success of your society, I am still doubtful of your intentions."
"My supporters are rallying, but with no flags. This new society shall be the first of the many flags that I will build for them. A propagation of my ideology."
"Well then. I do not see any potential threat to the Administration and society in your beliefs. So I guess I cannot reject your harmless proposal. Congratulations."
"Thank you, Administrator. If you excuse me, I will take my leave." As Hephaestus finished his last sentence, he bowed and left the Administrator's office. The first part to his plan was working: The Love Hephaestus Society (L.H.S.). It will be a place of influence and intelligence! Shallow people will only see the shallow reflections of the purpose. Only the great and ambitious will penetrate the shell into the all-encompassing intentions of the society. One would find the future of the Administration in here. The future of the people. The future of a democracy! Gone will the Admin be after the minds are liberated in this college.
One cannot depend on the easily-influenced minds of the individuals to succeed in liberating the people. One depend on the collective power to do it. A power which will bring about the democracy where all will be heard. And this future, the LHS would bring. So said Hephaestus.
The crucial piece had now been set. The future was now in the people's hands.